30.8.11

Leave of Absence

After a 3-week hiatus spent in Ardmore, OK I am finally going to post some entries. I've been back a week but had some catching up to do at the cinema (it's crazy how much comes out in August!), with the likes of Super 8, Cowboys & Aliens, The Guard, Conan The Barbarian, The Skin I Live In, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, The Devil's Double, The Inbetweeners Movie, and Captain America. Admittedly, I have not been to the cinema to see all these films since I've been back, if I did I would return home each evening to a scowling fiancee (and probably get a call from work asking why I haven't been in!!!), but nevertheless, I did manage to catch a couple of which the reviews are to follow....


.....it's good to be back (and here's some rocking film posters from Mondo for the hell of it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment